Saturday, October 5, 2013

Thoughts after morning prayer 05.10.2013

Today is my third day of Sahag marg session. I have taken this initiative of expressing my thoughts regularly in this blog, since thoughts in our lives are invaluable and abstract in nature unless we deeply ponder upon.

I was told about Sahaj Marg by a friend and attended my first one to one session meditation cleaning session with a prefect Madlaina. To begin with, i dont know her face to face.  Only know her by name through one of our common friends. Common friend of mine suggested to go through sahaj marg website and helped me get her appointment.

When i went to her home, i got a warmly welcome from her and her husband. She gave a brief introduction of meditation and the essense of being part of Sahaj Marg. I was deeply moved by the idea of exploring oneself and the idea of renunciation.

In general the word "I" constitutes ( Physical Body + Mind + Soul ). Physical body is perishable, it perishes after hanging around soul for few years. Mind is a gift to human and Soul is eternal. In one to one talks with her i understood deepest spiritual meaning of I is only Soul and nothing else.

From Prefect and various materials of Sahaj Marg, It was understood the true happiness for a human is when he really understands how to be in sync with the nature. Not just pleasant things in the nature, actually being in sync with simple and diversified colours of Nature. During Meditation Prefect  transmitted divine energy, where i was able to feel only with focussed my mind on my heart and consciously ignoring all other materialistic thoughts. It was a session for 30 minutes after which i felt the nature is still. It is filled with  conscious ( constant remembrance ) energy that i felt.

Second day Oct 4th, i have gone through few  printouts given by her about Sahaj Marg and ten Maxims. I was deeply moved by the thought of focusing our mind on our heart in stillness. I started realizing Spirituality is not about chanting mantras or rituals, but just realizing the deep soul with in and only food for this soul is the happiness that we can give is by being loving, caring and affectionate with other souls rather than treating them because of the limitations of materialistic world around. Doing my every day work with this constant remembrance and knowing i am living in this physical body and body itself is not mine gives immense pleasure and happiness.

During my second sitting of cleansing mediation. I could feel two things in the deep meditation
1) I couldnt differentiate Speed, time, sound and was just deep dive into my soul, the similar feeling of completely immersed in water and no disturbance whatsoever.
2) I could feel the magnetic divine energy where my hands even though i holded in a posture of Namaste, i couldnt differentiate whether i am holding them or not.. I could feel the repelling energy between my hands. I continued to meditate in the same feel for 30 minutes.

Today Morning, i practiced morning prayer for 40+ minutes after which i felt like i became younger where i travelled back in time, where i was able to talk to felow human with more love and affection. I could realize my mind is not wandering in many thoughts for very short duration of time, but enjoying its conscious deep dive in its soul. I am stable and realized the feeling of All and nothing at the same time.

In oneliner, for now i have realized meditation is about this "ALL AND NOTHING"  thought and enjoying truly in this thought minute after minute.



No comments:

Post a Comment